Easy-to-Manage, Complete, and Safe Hybrid Backup and Recovery Solution
With zero entry costs, a per-use business model, and highly flexible storage options, Acronis Backup Cloud eliminates any upfront investment so you can get to market fast, recognize incremental revenues, and quickly grow your business.
- Easy Provides a single dashboard for providers to deploy, manage, and back up their customer’s data and view the backup status and history.
- Complete Supports physical and virtual servers, workstations, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Safe Provides SSL encryption of management channels and in-transit and at rest AES-256 encryption of data.
Acronis Unlimited – Pay As You Go
- Expand your service portfolio with hybrid local and cloud backup and recovery and create new revenue streams with zero entry costs.
- Consumption based plan that starts you at zero GB, scaled up without any cap on how much you need and you are billed at the end of the billing cycle for the amount of storage you have consumed. You billing cycle starts the day you signup. If you decide to cancel before the end of billing cycle you will be charged for the consumption up to that cancellation date.
- Costing $20 per mth (for every 100Gb increment) Additional $2.50 per mth (per additional 10Gb
- Physical and virtual systems – protection of both physical and virtual systems in one service
- File and disk image-based backup – backup of selected files or complete disk images
- Bare-metal recovery – recovery to same or dissimilar hardware, even from the cloud
- Local and cloud storage – support of local and safe cloud storage in our secure data center
- Initial seeding to easily move large volumes of data to the cloud:
- Backup to an external HDD
- Courier it to ServiceProvider or direct to the Acronis data center
- Multi-level security – AES-256 encryption, password protection and SSL
- Acronis’ secure software-defined storage data center are equipped with all latest disaster prevention technologies, and are SSAE 16 certified